Monday, April 6, 2015

Two New Candidates for State Central Committee

As of this morning Monday, April 6, 2015 at 7:49 a.m. there are two new
 State Central Committee Candidates that weren't posted Friday at 5:00 p.m.
which was the filing deadline.

District 7
Nathan Mark Allred   1176 S 590 E   allrednate@gmail.com     (801)830-9249

District 16
Brian J Voeks136 E 200 Nbrian.voeks@gmail.com8014734478
As a conservative, I support the Republican platform and will work to promote our party's values and principles. I will attend every SCC meeting, defend our caucus system, and support positions that will strengthen our party and its influence. I currently work for Commissioner Bill Lee, and before that I worked on Mia Love's 2014 campaign team as her communications director. I have also spent these past two years as an unofficial "senior advisor" to our current Utah County GOP chairman. :) I hold a BA in political science from BYU and a JD from the University of Utah.

No comments: